Pastor Scott Campbell
Pastor Scott Campbell serves as the Lead Pastor.
- What do you do at Birdsboro Church of the Nazarene? As lead pastor I play a role in the spiritual growth of individuals and the church, whether this be through preaching, one-on-one discipleship, small group discipleship, or leadership in committees. In order to lead these groups and people I seek God for direction, guidance, and vision as to where He would have us move and what He would have us do.
- What is your favorite food? The correct “Sunday school” answer is Chick-Fil-A. But I consider myself a “foodie”, so I will and have tried many things, even octopus. I love milk and chocolate ice cream in the evenings but I also enjoy Ethiopian, Italian, German, etc…I just love to eat!
- What was your first job? Roofing with my step-dad. I did it over the summers in high school to stay in shape for soccer season.
- What was your childhood dream? To be a policeman, then to be a Biology teacher. I had the opportunity to teach Biology when I taught at a Christian School, so one childhood dream achieved…
- For fun I enjoy: Glamping with my family, antiquing with Melanie, watching sci-fi television with Madi, coaching Landon’s soccer team, running (but that’s just so I can eat more), spending time with my friends, playing games.
- Favorite Bible verse or passage? So many verses will impact me from season to season, but one I keep coming back to is John 14:12; “What I’m about to tell you is true. Anyone who believes in me will do the works I have been doing. In fact, they will do even greater things. That’s because I am going to the Father.” I don’t pretend to have unpacked all that this means for my life, but I am encouraged by the things that I have been called and enabled to do, and it drives me to measure my daily activities in light of the greatness God expects from me.
- What is one of your favorite characteristics of Christ? How He forgives. I can hold on to so much resentment when it comes to insignificant things, yet He has set the challenge and example of forgiveness when, on the cross mind you, He says, “Father, forgive them…”. I know that I have been forgiven of a lot of things, by Him and others. It is, in my opinion, one of the greatest characteristics of anyone, to be able to forgive.
Pastor Macey Disney
Pastor Macey Disney serves as the Youth Pastor.
- What do you do at Birdsboro Church of the Nazarene? I shoot nerf guns, blow up coke cans, and all kinds of crazy shenanigans, but above all I invest into the lives of students in a variety of ways.
- What is your favorite food? Anything edible, especially pasta!
- What is your favorite TV show? The Office, Parks & Rec
- What was your first job? A night janitor
- What was your childhood ambition? An archeologist
- For fun I enjoy: Reading, watching movies, hanging out with friends
- Favorite Bible verse or passage? Right now it is Galatians 6:9
- What is one of your favorite characteristics of Christ? Compassionate
Karen Andrews serves as Office Manager and Children’s Director.
- What do you do at Birdsboro Church of the Nazarene? My job as Office Manager looks a little different every day. My main goal is to keep the church family aware of all the happenings at BNC and keep all the various aspects of the church running smoothly. As Children’s Director, I am thankful for the opportunity to disciple kids and support parents. I love to see kids learn and grow and develop in their knowledge and relationship with Jesus!
- What is your favorite food? Chinese food (Especially in Massachusetts!)
- What is your favorite TV show? The Office, 30 Rock, Survivor
- What was your first job? Babysitting
- What was your childhood ambition? Be a mom!
- For fun I enjoy: Running, hiking, reading
- Favorite Bible verse or passage? Whatever I am currently reading! Right now it is Ezekiel. The imagery in this book is incredible, especially the description of the River from the Temple in Ezekiel 47:1-12.
- What is one of your favorite characteristics of Christ? He cancelled my debt that I could never have paid (Colossians 2:14).