Pastor Scott Campbell
Pastor Scott Campbell serves as the Lead Pastor for Birdsboro Church of the Nazarene. More details about Pastor Scott to follow.
- What do you do at Birdsboro Church of the Nazarene?
- What is your favorite food?
- What was your first job?
- What was your childhood dream?
- For fun I enjoy:
- Favorite Bible verse or passage?
- What is one of your favorite characteristics of Christ?
Pastor Trevor Oates
Pastor Trevor Oates joined the staff here at Birdsboro as associate pastor of Family Life in May 2016. He is a 2011 graduate of Eastern Nazarene College with a bachelor’s degree in Religion and a minor in Communication Arts. Before his time here at Birdsboro, Trevor was the youth/associate pastor at the West Chester Church of the Nazarene in West Chester, Pennsylvania for over 2+ years.
Emily and Trevor have been married now for 6 years and have a Chocolate Labrador/pit bull mix named Addi, who is the happiest dog you will ever meet. They added to their family shortly after arriving here in Birdsboro with the birth of their first child, Paxton James on June 15, 2016, and are very much in love with him. Trevor and Emily are excited for what the future holds for the families of children and teens here at Birdsboro and look forward to growing together as a community of believers.
Beyond being the associate pastor of family life, Trevor is also an elected NYI District President for the Philadelphia District NYI (Nazarene Youth International).
- What do you do at Birdsboro Church of the Nazarene? Associate Pastor of Family Life, and whatever else that I can help with to assist Pastor Scott in being an effective ministry team.
- What is your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza, and I must try it at whatever pizza place I go!
- What is your favorite TV show? SportsCenter, The IT Crowd, The Office
- What was your first job? Newspaper delivery boy for the Morning Call at age 11.
- What was your childhood ambition? I wanted to be a professional baseball player…yeah once I stopped growing I knew that was not happening.
- For fun I enjoy: Fishing, playing Vintage Baseball (ask him about it),spending time with Emily and my children, human and dog.
- Favorite Bible verse or passage? Matthew 25:31-46 and trying to live out that challenge of taking care of the least of these.
- What is one of your favorite characteristics of Christ? Him as a sustainer through all seasons of life, even when we don’t always see it. (Genesis 22:14)